Me Teach the Covenant??
The truths of the covenant of grace are amazing, beautiful, and staggering. It’s incredible to realize that over thousands of years and in thousands of lives, God made and kept promises that led directly to Jesus Christ. And those covenant promises have implications for our lives today!
You may think, “I don’t have a theology degree or much background in studying the covenant, so how am I going to teach this to anyone else—and teens for that matter??” Don’t be anxious if you as a leader do not know the terms or are not familiar with the concept of God’s covenant promises. You will be discovering these great truths together with your students each week. The Leader Guide and the student G2R Bible studies will help you keep the lessons on an age-appropriate level without overwhelming the students with adult concepts, terms, or understanding.
Click here to see the Sessions at a Glance and Covenant Connections for all these studies. These give an overview of each lesson as well as how the biblical truths demonstrate the connection to God’s covenant of grace.
In this age of broken promises and loneliness, think how wonderful it will be for our teens to be reassured that God is trustworthy and that Jesus Christ is our Immanuel, God with us.
We’ve provided everything you need to take students on this amazing discovery of aha! moments:
- Leader’s Guide with heart preparation, Bible background, and teaching outline
- Full-color posters highlight God’s unfolding covenant promises
- Social media digital download for every lesson (images, text for Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- One Student Pack
- 13 G2R Bible studies that drive interactive lesson
- Aha! Devotional Booklet for at-home devotionals or midweek discipleship group